Geraldine Bolton – Chief Executive
Gravity Risk Services have been exclusively partnered with The Confederation of British Metalforming to provide cost effective insurance solutions to their members.
Choosing the right broker to review your insurance programme can be difficult. The insurance market is intensely competitive and insurance brokers come in many shapes and sizes. Some exist by competing solely on price, and the quality of their advice and level of understanding can often be limited. It is vital to consider a broker who has the specialist knowledge and understanding of your industry and the issues you face. If an insurance broker cannot understand your business, the processes you undertake, the exposures of your business both internally and externally, how can this information be presented to insurers to obtain competitive pricing and bespoke policy covers? It is very important that insurers know all about your business so they can provide the best cover and the best price.
Gravity Risk Services have had connections with the Confederation of British Metal Forming (CBM) for nearly 20 years. We understand their industry with a passion and know how to design the correct Insurance programme for their business.
“We have had extensive discussions with Gravity Risk Services regarding this member service and are confident this is a service that will benefit members when reviewing and renewing their insurance programme. Not only has it the potential to save money but it can enhance policy covers too. We recommend all members speak to Gravity Risk Services before renewing their present insurance arrangements.”
EXCLUSIVE MEMBER BENEFIT SERVICE
As a member of the CBM you have access to a range of insurance services that include:
- 10% minimum savings on current insurance policies next renewal premium guaranteed*
- Free independent assessment and ‘due diligence’ of your current business insurance arrangements (usually charged at £1,000 + VAT)
- Discounted ‘Gravity Business Assist’ support package including Health and Safety software legal support service and Directors & Officers Liability insurance
- An agreed Service Level Agreement
- Free Risk Management support from Aviva including access to consultancy support from an expert and heavily discounted products and services
- Discounted HR and H&S services including gap analysis audits, consultancy support and an online self service tool, HR Partner
- Access to all partnership support services (Full details on request)
(* subject to agency agreement in place with the current insurer and no change in risk exposures)