Our people are at the centre of everything we do. They define our culture and deliver our services ‘everyday to everyone’ to maintain the highest standards of service and achieve our company goals.
If you are an aspirational individual and want to ‘make a difference’ with a company who will develop you to achieve your career ambitions, we may be a suitable Employer for you.
Though we do not always have positions available, as a fast growing company, new vacancies regularly arise to help us to achieve our growth. Do not worry if you do not have insurance experience. We recruit based upon a good cultural fit and then invest in by training you to perform your role to the required competencies. Many companies say they will help you to achieve your maximum potential and don’t deliver. We have many examples of individuals who have been promoted into higher positions of responsibility.
Here is one example from our Sales Manager:
“I started my Gravity career in 2015 in our small office in Dudley in a team of 5 now as it stand we have 3 regions and over 20 staff. My career with the company has developed in line with the company growth . I was given personal coaching by the Managing Director and more importantly the right type of work for my skill set. This has seen me promoted from a telephone based Sales Executive to an Associate Director heading up our new business sales team. By viewing staff as individuals rather than cogs in a machine, the right people can become exactly what they want to be at Gravity Risk Services.”
Our ‘core team values’ are shown below:
- We assist and support team members and celebrate each others success.
- We openly communicate our ideas/concerns to our colleagues/management.
- We show a positive “can do” attitude and do not tolerate negativity.
- We will act with initiative at all times and always attempt to solve our problems.
- We will exercise total honesty and integrity at all times.
- We will take pride in our work and act like owners at all times.
- We will always strive to exceed expectations of internal + external customers.
- We always put the needs of our team before our own individual needs.
- We are objective in our decision making and thought processes at all times.
- We will take personal total responsibility for our work and that of our team.
- We will avoid conflict, understand differences and never criticise personally.
- We will contribute to a happy and harmonious working atmosphere.
- Everyone is of equal worth.
These are vital to us as they define the behaviours we look for in our team. If you subscribe to these values and want to be part of an award winning, entrepreneurial brokerage please send your CV to email@example.com